OBJECTIVE, SCOPE AND APPLICABILITY
• By accessing and/or using our Platform and providing the information as explained in this Policy, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Platform in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your information as per this Policy. We encourage you to read this Policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your information. If you are not comfortable with any of the terms or policies described in this Policy, you may choose to discontinue usage of the Platform.
• Further, you agree and consent to receive all communications related to our services on the mobile number provided by you to the Company, even if such mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2018 (“TRAI Regulations”). Notwithstanding your registration with the National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), you hereby express your interest and accord informed consent to receive communications (including commercial communications) in relation to the Company’s services. You further confirm that no communication to you from the Company or on behalf of the Company shall be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under Regulation 2(bw) of the TRAI Regulations and you have specifically opted to receive communications in this regard on the mobile number provided by you.
• For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any information that relates to you, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, is capable of identifying you, which is submitted to and/or collected over the Platform and maintained by the Company in an accessible form, provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
• We communicate with you through a variety of means and channels, including our Platform, email, phone or text messaging on your mobile phone, although we do generally note that our preferred means of communication is email which has the least impact on the environment. Such communications may involve giving to you, as well as receiving information from you. We collect and receive the Personal Information in the following ways:
• When you submit your Personal Information on our Platform: The Company collects and stores the Personal Information that you provide while using our Platform including when you enter your Personal Information into data fields on the Platform as part of a voluntary registration process. We also collect and store your Personal Information through sponsored social media platforms, events, etc. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or other information in order to register, place orders for the Products, receive information about various Products, register for newsletters, receive offers, contact Company’s customer care service, or respond to the Company’s surveys. To protect your privacy, you should not provide the Company with any information that is not specifically requested or that you do not wish to share. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use our Platform or certain features of our Platform.
• Automatic collection: We automatically collect and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Such information includes information about your use of the Platform, your interaction with content and services available through the Platform. Like many websites, unidentifiable information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. Your Internet browser automatically transmits to the Platform some of this unidentifiable information, such as the URL of the Website you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of the Platform easier by allowing the Company to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyze trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Platform. Certain features of the Platform may not work without use of passive information collection technologies. Information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identity you without additional identifiable information. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
• Other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from third-parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. Further, we may receive information about you from third-parties that feature our Products or promotional offers if you opt-in to receive information from us. You may also choose to participate in a third-party application or social media sites through which you allow us to collect (or the third-party, to share) Personal Information about you, including usage information. We may also receive information, such as marketing related or demographic information about you from third-parties to enhance our ability to tailor our content and offer you the Products that we believe may be of interest to you. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party websites which it does not own, manage or control.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
• The Company limits itself to collect information which is necessary to ensure accurate services and is required to process your order of the Product or provide a refund and continually improve our Products and services.
• Following are the categories of Personal Information that is collected and processed by us:
• Your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), country;
• Date of birth, language preference, location;
• Any open data and public records such as information about you that is openly available on the Internet;
• Names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses;
• Product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc.;
• Phone numbers used to call our customer service number;
• You may also provide us with information like financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, password for availing the Products at our Platform;
• We may also maintain a record of your Product interests and acquire information about you from our future affiliates;
• We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the Platform.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
The Company may use your Personal Information to:
• verify your identity;
• fulfil the Product purchases and transactions;
• communicate with you about your account and activities on the Platform;
• sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication;
• allow us to better serve you in responding to your requests;
• respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us;
• administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
• ask for ratings and reviews of the Products;
• follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
• allow you to log in with a social media account and share activities on your social media pages;
• comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our terms and conditions;
• help us learn more about your shopping preferences;<